A breath of fresh air!
Just remember that the earth is not given to you my your parents, it is loaned to you by your children.
Preserving the earth and respecting nature is growing in popularity and believe it or not, we are starting to make a difference. Here are 12 times that humans got things right. We respected our mother and preserved nature for the future.
1. Ring Around A Tree, Tokyo, Japan
via Tezuka Architects
2. The Tea House, Shanghai, China
3. Tree In The House, Almaty, Kazakhstan
via A. Masow Architects
4. The Tree and the Fence-
This one may seem simple but the when this person decided to build a fence they decided that the tree was important enough to compensate for. I bet it took extra work and planning but the tree didn’t need to be cut down.
via imgur / smallstone
5. This villa in Izmir, Turkey
via reddit / smartforever
6. Private residence, West Virginia
Just because you want to live near nature doesn’t mean you need to cut it down. Here is a great example how even smaller trees were honored in the construction of a private residence.
via Travis Price Architects
7. Apartments in Poland that incorporate the surrounding forest into their design.
via Piotr Fuora / W Drzewach
8. Casa Vogue, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
This is just beautiful.
9. Private residence, Austin, Texas
via Facebook / Matt Fajkus Architecture, LLC
10. 25 Green, Turin, Italy
via Beppe Giardino / Arch Daily
11. Private residence, Los Angeles, California
via Ethan Pines / New York Times
12. Casa Corallo, Guatemala